Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You Better Not Be Spiderman!

Isn't it funny how stories are passed down in families and even if you weren't born yet, you think you remember them firsthand?!  Apparently, my brother dressed up as spiderman (maybe for Halloween) when he was a little boy.  When my cousin, Caryl saw him she said in a loud voice over and over "you better not be spiderman"!  Apparently this was extremely funny - at least in our family it was.  So through the years, I can remember my mama repeating what my cousin said and us both laughing hysterically.  

Well, Caleb received Spiderman pajamas for his 3rd birthday (thank you Sommer and Rileigh!) back in September and wore them for the first time last night.  I, of course had to repeat my cousin's saying which totally cracked up my children. 

And now, I present to you Caleb (you better not be Spiderman) Burgess...
Look at the cool web under his arms!

We also went to the library yesterday and I thought this was a cute picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment