Monday, January 3, 2011

Tidbits

We enjoyed a nice, long weekend!  Callie Grace spent Thursday night with Moira.  She loves going to spend the night with them.  I think my brother, Callie Grace's Uncle James is the human jungle gym!

So, that meant Kip and I had the night to focus on Caleb!  We took him to Monkey Joe's.  That child LOVES Monkey Joe's!  He jumped on every jumpy castle and made some new friends along the way.  Kip and I have decided to save our money each month so that we can have a Monkey Joe's birthday party for him in September.  Man, that place is expensive for a party but it is going to be so worth it!

Saturday morning, I called my brother to say that we were on the way to pick up CG.  He told me that he had kind of promised them a trip to Chucke Cheese's.  Our family had never been to Chucke Cheese's.  We really had a fun time!




Caleb LOVED riding this horse!
Uncle James and Moira

CG and Moira loved this thing






That night, we watched Kip shoot off some pretty awesome fireworks.  We went to SS and big church on Sunday.  Caleb spend Sunday night with Mimi and Papa because Callie Grace had an 8am dentist appt. this morning.  Kip and I really enjoyed Callie Grace time last night.  I took CG to see Tangled.  We both liked the movie a lot!  When we got home, we played and I painted CG's nails pink.
A picture I took of CG at the movie theater



No comments:

Post a Comment