Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Choices

"There is a choice you have to make, In everything you do. And you must always keep in mind the choice you make, makes you."

As a parent, we are held to the daunting task of teaching our children that with each choice comes a consequence.  Boy, is this hard.  I imagine it will be even more difficult as they grow older.  I know that with many of the choices I make, my children see the consequences firsthand.  My prayer is for God to guide me when making choices.  I know that He has us in His hands but sometimes life can be hard.  I pray each night that God will guide my children and place Godly friends in their path.  I know that it is far off, but I also pray he will place a Godly mate in their lives.  I love these two so much.  I hope they always know how great my love is for them.

My babes after bathtime...






No comments:

Post a Comment