Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What we've been up to...

I haven't blogged as much as I normally do over the past few weeks.  There has been so much going on that the blog has taken a back burner to other more pressing issues.  I am working hard to move forward and bring the focus back to my family.  Since this blog is our scrapbook of sorts, I need to get busy posting pictures and sharing little tidbits of our life.

So... here we go.  A few weeks ago, we celebrated my "much older" brother's birthday.



My sister and nephew, Benjamin at the birthday dinner.
We went to Charleston for a few days.  We really enjoyed getting to spend time with old friends.  It was wonderful seeing all of our children play together and get along so well.  I think there was something like 10 children.  Our kids got in the freezing ocean while in Charleston.  I love the picture that I got of them holding hands.


Durham and Callie Grace

sweet

Last night, at the PTA meeting the kindergarteners put on a nursery rhyme performance.  They got to wear their pjs while performing.  Here is Callie Grace with a special friend named Jackson.



This morning, I got to have a date with my boy at his Muffins for Moms breakfast.  Here he is with his best girl, Rileigh.




Through all of the challenges that these past few days have presented, it is so nice to see that a lot of good has happened also.  Sometimes I just have to open my eyes to see them!



No comments:

Post a Comment