Monday, April 23, 2012

Baptism

Callie Grace and Caleb were baptized yesterday along with two of their cousins.  We had a spaghetti luncheon afterwards in the fellowship hall.  Pastor Alex couldn't stay for the meal but he came and prayed with us before we ate.  My pictures aren't the best but my sister got some good shots.  I hope I will get those soon - hint, hint.



 The last baptism that our immediate family had was when Crosson and Kip were baptized. Kip wanted to bring one of the seashells that we have with Crosson's footprints to the church but decided that may be a little too emotional for us.  Crosson was definitely with us in spirit.  I know that he is proud of his little sister and brother.  We sure are!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to respond to your comment on my post. It sounds like you & I are in similar situations. Praying for you for strength, wisdom and peace for the journey! (Loved seeing the faces of your sweet kiddos in these pics BTW) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for responding to my comment. I know that I don't know you but I really look up to you so much!

      Delete