Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weekend Recap

We had another busy weekend...

Friday evening, we went to our cousin, Tyler's 5th birthday party at Chucke Cheese.  This was Callie Grace and Caleb's 2nd visit to Chucke Cheese.  They love it.  All of the cousins were dancing around as the characters were singing.
Barney and Caleb

Tyler - the birthday boy

his cute cake


Benjamin riding the horse

CG and Caleb love this thing!


These two love each other so much!

Caleb spent the night with Moira on Friday night.  Callie Grace and I took a trip to Wally World.  My, the things you can see at good old Wally World.  (I'll leave it at that!)

Saturday morning greeted us all too early.  Saturday was game day for Callie Grace and Caleb and their daddy.  I was the crazy woman trying to keep my children contained.  There were a few times that I thought I might lose it with my children's attitudes but I hung in there!


Coach Kip, Coach Pat and the 4 soccer players!


Then, we headed over to the park to wish Uncle James a happy birthday complete with Zesto's chicken!



The birthday boy

Birthday gang


My sissy, Courtney and Andrew


Brooks and Andrew

After 2 soccer games, lunch and playtime in the HEAT, this is how we all felt...

DONE! :)

We were able to go home and get a bath and have rest time.  After that, we got to keep this little cutie...



We enjoyed church on Sunday.





And we were able to honor Crosson's life by placing flowers in our church...



All in all, we had a nice weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment