Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend in Review

We enjoyed a great taco dinner (for the adults) and pizza (for the children) dinner at my brother's house on Friday night.  It was a belated birthday party for my sister and a good-bye summer, hello school party as well.  Everyone had a lot of fun!!
All the cousins minus Andrew

Here's the little Andrew cutie now with his mimi (my sister)

On Saturday morning, Caleb and I went to celebrate Brock turning 4 at Monkey Joe's.  Tiffany had a family party on Saturday evening but she wanted Brock to have a little play time as well.  Caleb and Brock had a ball together.


Riding the bus together


Fun times at Yummilicious (this was Caleb's first visit)

Caleb wanted the picture to be of his yogurt only but I managed to get him in the picture almost all the way! :)

We had a nice weekend.  Yesterday was Rally Sunday at church so we stayed for a cookout of hamburgers, hot dogs and homemade ice cream.  It was so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment