Thursday, August 25, 2011

Alleluia

We started Alleluia at our church last night.  We will meet each Wednesday through Thanksgiving (I believe).  Crystal and I are in charge of the little ones.  We had 12 children in our group last night.  Crystal did the lesson and it was wonderful.  The children were so good.  Crystal talked about Joseph and how God had given him the gift to interpret dreams.  She talked about how the governor wanted Joseph to interpret his dream about the skinny cows and the larger cows.  She had everyone say the word "governor".  A 6 year old little boy in our group said, "Nikki Haley is the governor".  We all laughed.  Pretty impressive from a 6 year old, I would say!!

My pictures aren't the greatest but I wanted to capture a few.  The children were lying down saying, "Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep" while one child was standing up showing their favorite thing to do (eat, sleep, run, skip).  It was like the children were interpreting that child's dream.  The children loved this activity!


CG's was running

Moira's was hopping

I'm not sure that Caleb got it - he just said "I choose Morna".


They had cow masks as well which went right along with the governor's dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment