Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend

We had a busy weekend!  Callie Grace spent the night with Moira Friday night.  Callie Grace has only spent the night away from us with her Mimi or my sister.  So, I wasn't sure how she would do at my brother's house.  She did great.  She had the best time ever.  Caleb was sad but Kip took him out for a daddy/son dinner.
Caleb took this picture of CG right before she went to Moira's house.

Caleb in his footed pajamas.

I love this picture!




On Saturday, we went to the playground and to the zoo.  I didn't get any pictures at the playground but I did get some from the zoo.  They were so good.  Kip was at the game so I was a little unsure about taking them by myself.  We have had a few behavior issues at the zoo before so I wasn't sure what to expect.  They blew me away! :)



On Sunday, we went to church.  We had a fun time making and decorating turkey cookies after lunch.  I will post some pictures of the cookies tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment