Friday, November 19, 2010

Normal Day

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so."
-Mary Jean Iron


These words are what I want to focus on and relish in.  It is difficult for my mind to comprehend how quickly my babies are growing.  Callie Grace will be in kindergarten next year.  How can that be?  It seems like yesterday that we were praying fervently that God would bless us with a baby.  Our hearts desperately needed to begin to heal after the devastating loss of Crosson.  And who knew that we would be blessed with another pregnancy when Callie Grace was just 6 months old?  Caleb has enriched our lives so much.  I don't know if Callie Grace and Caleb will ever be able to grasp how great my love is for them.

dinner at the Kingsman

watching a movie

Caleb actually took this picture of CG

No comments:

Post a Comment