Wednesday, June 22, 2016

VBS

My children have had a ball at VBS this week.  Their "theme" is Walk This Way and they are collecting gently worn shoes to be given to people that have none.  They are learning stories from the bible and they are learning more about how we are His hands and feet.  That is a conversation that we talk a lot about.  It is my fervent prayer that my children will have a heart for Jesus.  I pray that they will always find ways, be it small or big to help someone along the way.  Our life journey can be filled with many road blocks.  We need to be reminded that Jesus cares.  Dear Jesus, please use Callie Grace and Caleb (and me) for Your glory.  Thank you for allowing us to be silly and to have lots of fun!

Wacky hair day

Silly sock day
No shoe Thursday!



Why do these 2 pictures look like it is a foggy day??!

No comments:

Post a Comment