Monday, June 20, 2016

Father's Day

On Sunday morning, we all went to church and then came home and had grilled hamburgers for lunch.  Before we had our prayer, I asked Callie Grace and Caleb their favorite thing to do with their dad.  Callie Grace said she loved to dance with her dad.  Caleb said he liked fishing and going to Carolina football games with his dad.  I prayed and thanked God for our meal and asked God to watch over Kip and direct his paths.  I prayed for protection and direction over our family.

It is often easy for us to get caught up in the day to day schedule that we sometimes lose sight of our true purpose here on earth.  We were made to share Jesus' love with one another.  It is my opinion that love begins with your family.  But why do we lose sight of loving and caring for those closest to us?  That is a question that has been on my mind so much lately.  I have been on my knees praying that God will use me for His glory.

Kip, if you are reading this post, I want you to know that I am praying for you.  I am praying that God will wrap you in His arms and give you His strength.  Dear Jesus, please direct my family's path.  Help us cling to YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment