Monday, September 24, 2012

This and That

We have been having some challenging days as far as behavior is concerned.  My patience definitely has not been where I would like for it to be.  We have had some really good moments also and I want to focus on those.  Callie Grace memorized Isaiah 9:6.  Caleb memorized Proverbs 3:5.  I am learning scripture right along with them.  They are inspiring me!  They helped make a care package for the soldiers at church and have talked about it so much.  They are learning the music for their church Christmas performance.  I love hearing them sing about Jesus.

Last night, Callie Grace asked us what we thought Crosson was doing.  I asked her what she thought he was doing.  She said, "looking after me and thinking his little brother is a monkey".  Kip told me that Caleb was waving hi to Crosson the other day on the way to school.  I am incredibly thankful for their tender hearts.  We sure do miss Crosson but I know he is looking after us.

We went to Edventure on Saturday with the rest of Columbia.  I have NEVER seen it so packed.  They had a ball.




CG and I went to see Goodnight Moon on Friday night with some little girlfriends.  I really enjoyed it also!



I love this picture that I took the other day of Caleb with our fish on a string named Goldie!



No comments:

Post a Comment