Friday, September 14, 2012

Caleb's birthday continued...

I was able to take my lunch to go have snack with Caleb yesterday.  He and mimi made and decorated cupcakes.  I brought strawberries, juice boxes and little blowy things for each child.  His teacher provided the goldfish.  Caleb was so sweet when I got to his classroom.  He told everyone to tell his mama hi and when I left he told everyone to tell his mama bye.



When daddy got home yesterday afternoon, Caleb requested Chuck E. Cheese.  We went and played some games for a while.  Since Caleb was the birthday boy, he got 20 free tokens.  We ended up only spending $5 there.  Hallelujah!  The kids had a great time and CG played a game where she won 100 tickets.  She split it right down the middle with her brother.  That's called a miracle, folks!





I think Caleb had a fun day turning 5.  We sure had fun celebrating him!

No comments:

Post a Comment