Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day for Caleb

My baby's first day of school...




This is our 6th year of attending the same church preschool.  This will also be our last year.  Time sure has flown by!  I was fine until I found out they were doing The Kissing Hand today.  I love Caleb so much.  He will be 5 in nine short days.  My prayer for this last year in preschool is to savor each moment.  I find myself rushing on to the next thing, the next big event in their lives.  I just want to live in the moment.  For some reason this is easier said than done for me but for today, I am going to celebrate this quick-witted, kind and loving boy's first day.


**Caleb had a really good first day.  He is the helper this week so he was super excited about that! 

I want to document what Caleb told me as I have often asked him what he wants to do when he grows up.  His usual answer is nothing or I don't know.  Today, he said, "I know what I want to be when I grow up!".  "I want to be a dentist and a Rush's servant."  As long as he does his best, I think they are both admirable professions!":)

No comments:

Post a Comment