Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Shoe Tying Clinic

Callie Grace and I along with her friend, Jessica and her grandmother went to a show tying clinic last night.  Caleb and Daddy went to a Halloween party at Mama Helen's place.  Caleb had a ball!  I understand that he was the hit of the party with his precious scarecrow outfit.  His mimi made his costume.

Miss Trudy just sent me this pic of Caleb.  I know he looks sad (which he wasn't) but isn't his outfit precious?!



Callie Grace and Jessica learned how to tie their shoes last night.  The instructor encouraged us to practice every night.  We purchased some pink and white laces at the shoe store.  She said to lace up a pair of adult shoes for the children to practice on for a while.  Once they get the hang of it really well, we can put the laces in their shoes!  CG and Jess had a great time!  It was great seeing a new friendship bloom. :)


I can do it, I can do it!

ta da!

CG's friend, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment