Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Happening at church

Caleb and Callie Grace really enjoyed last night.  Caleb jumped in a bouncy house the entire time.  Callie Grace played games, had her face painted, ate dinner and jumped a little bit.  I love to see the differences in my children.  CG wants to try it all and Caleb is 100% into one thing!! :)  The below picture cracks me up!

This was at the beginning of his jumping and sliding.  At the end his cheeks were blood red!

 
Beautiful Little Red Riding Hood

And look, there was another LRRH



Beautiful Moira

My happy boy!


so sweet

What a fun night!  We have class parties, a hayride, another Halloween party and trick-or-treating left before we say good-bye to Halloween.  I want to hold close these memories that we are making with our children.  I feel a huge sense of thankfulness for them.  We are so lucky to have them in our lives!



No comments:

Post a Comment