Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Well, Hello There Stranger!

I am in a blogging rut!  I hope to get out of it soon.  Work has been crazy and I feel like my brain is fried.  Add 2 wild kiddos into that mix and I am done! :)

We had fun at Uncle John's birthday party this past Saturday evening.  My sister set up a craft table that the children enjoyed.  She had the children decorate a canvas for his birthday and then got each one of them a little birdhouse to paint and decorate.  It was precious.  Caleb has his birdhouse outside in a tree.  Callie Grace has her little house in her room.

Callie Grace and Caleb have started the summer Storytime at our local library.  They are also in the reading incentive program.  I have been meeting them at the library during my lunch hour so I can see them be a part of storytime.  I couldn't go today.  Miss Cindy said that Caleb acted great.  He sat still and did everything Mrs. Rose instructed them to do.  Let's just say that he has NOT been doing that while I have been in attendance.  I had a feeling but I think this confirms it.  Caleb shows out around me.  Boo hoo!

Here are few pictures from Aunt de and Uncle John's house this weekend as well as after bath pictures from last night...



Can you tell it was a little warm outside?

CG and Joshua

Like Caleb's tat?

playing ball

No comments:

Post a Comment