Monday, June 27, 2011

Stuff

We had a great weekend!  We had lots of laughs!  Unfortunately, I did not take a single picture of our girls trip.

I got home at 9am on Sunday.  We made it to church and then to Miss Cindy's for Aunt Mandy's birthday lunch.  We took Aunt Mandy to see see Cars 2 after lunch.  Thanks Aunt Mandy for going with us!

Caleb, Aunt Mandy and Callie Grace

I think Caleb may be a model one day; whatcha think?  He LOVES being photographed so much!

Here's is a picture of my beautiful girl before bed...



Callie Grace and Caleb started swimming lessons today.  They did well!  I was able to run over to Topspin so I could see them in action for a little bit.


kicking those feet


all done

Next up, Cabugs.  This is his VERY FIRST SWIM LESSON.  I am really proud of him. A couple of times, I could hear him saying "Mama, look at me!"  He is a strong kicker and listened very well to Mr. Cameron.


my bugsy boy - love him so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment