Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Weekend

We started our Friday off by going to the park.  We stayed forever trying to get some of that bottled up energy out.  CG and and Caleb found a good luck charm while we were there...


A lady bug!




On Saturday, we went to cousin Benjamin's 3rd birthday party.  It was a super hero party.  The children had a great time!

The birthday boy!

His mom, Courtney made his cake.


Impressive, huh?!

Benjamin's brother Joshua

Benjamin's brother Andrew

My girl


My boy


My brother was so excited about having his picture taken!



Moira dancing

Then, we went home for a quick nap.  Moira came to spend the night with us on Saturday night!

Moira is always in the middle b/c my children absolutely eat her up!


having a snack and watching a movie

We had a fun filled weekend!  When I came in to work on Monday, look what had been busy blooming over the weekend...
absolutely beautiful!  It has 2 more blooms on it also!





No comments:

Post a Comment