Friday, May 15, 2015

My best girl is 9

Dearest Callie Grace,

Somehow, you have turned 9.  I love seeing you grow and learn but I would be lying if I didn't say that I feel a little sad at the same time.  You are so independent and bright.  You are a kind and loyal friend.  We are working on you being a kind sister.  You love to sing and wear lip stick.  You love Jesus and going to church.  You are ready to be double digits, while I am telling you not to rush your life and enjoy being 9.

I never imagined having a 9 year old child.  9 was such a horrible age for me that I am very conscious not to impart that on you.  I want 9 to be wonderful for you.  My prayer is for God to put a hedge of protection around you.

I love you, my 9 year old beautiful blessing.  Here is to many, many, many more birthdays!

Mama






Here are some recent pics of my growing children at the pool...




No comments:

Post a Comment