Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Caleb's First Day of School

***Update - 12:15pm  I just talked to Caleb to see how his first day went.  He said, "well, we learned about Jesus. bye!"  I can't think of a better person to learn about than Him!


The time has finally come for Caleb's first day of school.  Caleb has been so ready to begin.  When I talked to him this morning he said, "mom, am I going to Pineview today"?  I said, "no buddy, still Holland Avenue."  I prayed with Caleb this morning.  I asked Jesus to help him keep his hands to himself, use an inside voice and remember his manners.  This is a tall order for a boy who is 3!

My baby ready for his first day!

Inside his new classroom...




showing me his play-doh in his favorite color

As I was walking out the room, I turned back to wave bye one more time and Caleb blew me a kiss.  That was just what this mama needed on this day.



No comments:

Post a Comment