Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Us

We have been enjoying the summer.  The children have been going to bed later and not wanting to get up in the mornings!  We are trying to change that as Callie Grace starts kindergarten next month.  I am so excited for her but really weepy also.  My baby is starting kindergarten.  MY BABY IS STARTING KINDERGARTEN!  Can you believe it?  We have received the list of supplies that we need to purchase.  We are on the bookbag hunt and I want to get her some new outfits and some shoes!

I pray that her school experience will be a good one.  I just want the kids to love her and her teacher to love her.  I don't want her feelings to get hurt.  Tall order, huh?!  We love Callie Grace so much and think she is the most special 5 year old little girl ever.  This mothering thing seems to be getting harder and harder.  I have to let her go and learn things all on her own.  Dear Lord, please give me the strength that I need to do this.  And please give Callie Grace the strength to do her very best at school.  A whole new world is opening up for my baby girl.  I hope we enjoy every minute of the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment