Friday, July 22, 2011

Hometown Nazareth: Where Jesus was a Kid

We finished up bible school at our church last night.  It was an incredible week.  I am exhausted!  All 4 of us attended VBS this year.  I was a tribe leader (Go Judah!) and Kip shadowed Caleb.  Caleb had his moments but did really well overall.  I want to put this one memory in print so I will never forget it...  All week long we have been talking about God Sightings and encouraging the children to share some God Sightings (such as the clouds, the grass, flowers, a hug, a kiss).  Our music minister was going around with the microphone last night asking some of the children about their God Sightings.  Well, he put the microphone in front of Caleb's face and I kind of froze.  You have to know my little guy but rest assured that I NEVER know what may come out of his mouth.  Caleb said, "I love my dad".  It made my eyes instantly fill up with tears.  I think it did his daddy's also. 

Caleb, we love you so much.  We share many challenging moments together but please, never ever forget how much your daddy and I love you.

I snapped a few pictures of VBS last night.  I didn't take any other pictures - bad mama!  I really lived in the moment this entire week.

CG dressed up in her outfit - compliments of Mimi



Caleb had already disrobed when this picture was taken.

Uncle James and Moira (my brother was a tribe leader also)

And, I believe this face says it all!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment