Friday, May 20, 2011

The Graduate and her brother

Kip and I were extremely pleased with how Caleb behaved in the performance last night.  He stood still, sang his music and did his hand motions.  We are so proud of him!

I made it through the first song alright and then they sang You Are My Sunshine.  My mama used to sing that song to me from birth to 21.  I lost it.  I mean ugly cry all the way.  It just hurt my heart.  They both sang their little hearts out.

You could tell that Callie Grace was very proud when she walked out in her cap and gown as was her family!  Mimi and Papa, Aunt de, Uncle James and Moira, Lori, Gerald and Aiden were all in attendance.








What a special evening!  Thank you, Jesus for giving us these precious children.  Help us to be the kind of parents you would have us be to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment