Monday, December 20, 2010

The Nutcracker

Miss Cindy, Callie Grace and I went to see the Nutcracker at the Koger Center yesterday.  We had a wonderful time.  Just a few minutes after the ballet started, Callie Grace turned to me and said "I love this"!  At intermission, I got CG a Clara nutcracker.  My mother used to take me to the nutcracker when I was little.  I know she was pleased that Callie Grace got to go yesterday.  I hope this tradition will continue for many years to come!  As we were leaving the Koger Center many of the dancers were signing autographs.  Callie Grace loved going up to some of them and hugging them.

My camera was NOT cooperating with me yesterday.  Most of the pictures are too blurry to even make out. 

CG as we were entering the Koger Center
CG hugging one of the dancers

No comments:

Post a Comment