Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Summer 2018

Callie Grace turned 12 in May and Caleb will be 11 next month.  They both got their class assignments this week.  Caleb will finish his last year in elementary school (5th) and CG will be in 7th grade.  How in the world do I have these grown looking children?!  Almost my height, long legs, long feet and somewhat sassy mouths (which I can do without!),


Each day, I want to hold them a little tighter and spend a few more minutes listening to whatever they want to say.  These 12 years have passed in a blink.  I know they will be driving, graduating and going to college before I know it.  I'm so proud of them.  I love that they love Jesus and their friends and their family.

This summer has been a bit of a transition for my children.  We are changing and growing as people, parents included.  It has been a hard yet really meaningful process that we will never ever forget.





I love you so much Callie Grace and Caleb.  I thank Jesus everyday for blessing your daddy and I with the most wonderful, most special blessings that we could ever receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment