Monday, August 1, 2016

My son

Dear Caleb,

You had such a fun weekend.  You, Uncle James and Moira went to Atlanta to visit the aquarium and Six Flags.  I have loved hearing you talk about the different rides you rode and all the things you saw at the aquarium.  You said you also saw a proposal.  When I asked you if she said yes, you said. "I don't know".  You are my typical boy.

You were one worn out buddy when I picked you up on Saturday night.  I love how you reached for my hand as we were walking to the car.  You still love giving me hugs and kisses and telling me how much you love me.  I know those days are fleeting so maybe that is why I am holding on to this incredibly precious time that we have together.

I love you, my beautiful boy.  Keep that sunshine and laughter in your eyes and on your face.

All my love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment