Monday, October 19, 2015

Quick trip to the beach

We headed to the beach for a quick 3 night trip.  The kids had a ball.  They swam in the ocean (it was cold), played in the sand, fished, swam in the indoor pool and played putt putt.  We were able to spend some much needed time as a family of four.  It felt so good to get away and recharge a bit.  I am always in awe of God when I look out into the ocean.  I also think about how much my mama LOVED sitting on the beach looking out into that same ocean.  I miss that mama of mine.  I miss her gentle ways.  I miss her love.  I miss the feeling of being safe when you are with your mama.  Now I am a mama and I pray my children will look back on their time with me and feel loved beyond measure.

Caleb caught TWO of these fish!  We were so excited for him and he was so excited for himself!


 

And a "just because" picture.  I love my beauty girl so very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment