Thursday, April 10, 2014

Sibling Day

We took balloons to our precious Crosson today. This day marks 11 years since we found out our baby wouldn't be joining our family in the traditional way. We learned that Crosson was in heaven. Two days later, we delivered a tiny baby boy with reddish hair and long fingers and toes. Such dark days that make me ache with a pain that I cannot describe.

Callie Grace had a mini service planned today. She spoke of her brother. She stated that Crosson was a nice brother who helped Jesus watch over our family. Caleb said he wished he could play with his brother. Kip said he knew Crosson was very proud of his siblings. I said I knew Crosson loved us all very much.

Callie Grace asked us to join hands while she prayed and thanked Jesus for her big brother.

I wish I could tie this post up in a beautiful bow. I can't do that but I can say that I am down on my knees tonight thanking God for blessing me with my three blessings. Are they perfect?  Far from it! Are they my greatest joys in this world? Absolutely.

No comments:

Post a Comment