Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are celebrating thanksgiving a little differently this year.  The four of us came to the beach this morning for a long weekend.  Kip cooked a turkey last night, I made mac and cheese and we warmed up corn and green beans.  We put all of this in a picnic basket, walked down to the beach and had a picnic today.  We had fun and made a special memory for our kiddos.  They said several times that they were having a great time.

My heart is incredibly full today reflecting on all the many things that I have to give thanks for.  I am thankful for Kip, Callie Grace and Caleb.  I am thankful for a roof over our heads, cars that work, food in our refrigerator, friends that are truly family, our families and my job even though it can be trying at times.  I am thankful for our church and little people hugs and kisses that can wipe away the stresses of the day.

I am thankful for my precious Crosson who changed my life and gave me a new title, one that means more to me than any other title in the world, Mama.  Oh how I miss that sweet boy today and always.

Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment