Friday, May 18, 2012

I Am A Promise

Caleb had his end of the year program last night.  He did so well.  He sang his little heart out.  Caleb is still quite the handful but I saw something in him last night up on that stage.  He is growing up.  God is still working on him (thank goodness He is still working on me too) but he is becoming the boy that He wants him to be.  Caleb is learning bible stories and memorizing scripture.  He is being thoughtful of others.  WOW!  When did this happen?  Sometimes I get so caught up in the day to day that I don't step back and see how far we've come!  Thank you, Jesus for this precious boy.  I have learned so much through him.  I never imagined myself as the mother of a boy but I sure am thankful that God has given me this opportunity.



No comments:

Post a Comment