Monday, February 20, 2012

Meredith's birthday

Callie Grace and I headed down to Hawkinsville to help celebrate Meredith turning 5 years old.  Meredith had a tea party at an absolutely precious place.  The girls got to dress up and have tea and snacks.  They loved it!  It was right up my girl's alley!




The girls took a good nap after the party and then we headed to Macon to visit Build A Bear.  Meredith got a precious confetti bear that sings Happy Birthday and CG got a sweet tabby cat that she named Sallie!

The girls got along so well and we really enjoyed our trip.  It felt like a full circle moment for me.  I have known and been close to Christy my entire life.  There is nothing that she doesn't know about me (and she still loves me).  I know our girls friendship will be different because of the distance but I hope they will still be close.  We are helping make some lasting memories in their little minds and hearts!

1 comment:

  1. That is the sweetest post, Katherine! Your little girl is precious and looks so much like you! I know you both had fun this weekend with Christy and Meredith!
    Bonnie Dortch

    ReplyDelete