Monday, November 7, 2011

Key Moment

Caleb and I were in the car on the way to pick up Callie Grace from church last night.  The radio wasn't on; Caleb and I were just talking to each other.  In many ways, Caleb is your typical 4 year old boy.  In other ways, he completely blows me away.  He is extremely inquistive about Jesus and his brother that lives in heaven.  We can be walking into the grocery store or Chick-fil-A or wherever and he will say, "Mom, hold on a minute."  He will look up to the sky and with the biggest smile say, "Hey, Crosson" and then go on about his way.  I love this about my child.  Back to my story... while in the car, Caleb said, "Mom, did God put our family puzzle together?"  I had to ask him to repeat his question while I thought about it.  My reply, "He sure did Caleb".

I have been thinking about this innocent question alot today.  I am so thankful that God made our puzzle pieces fit together like He did.  I also can't wait to see the complete puzzle with each piece in place when I get to heaven. 

Thank you, Lord for using my baby's words to touch my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment